Tuesday, September 27, 2005

INTERFERON FUNNY GUY: PART 13

WEEK 13
“Brothers and sisters, I wanna see a sea of hands”
Brother J.C. Crawford

This week, a monster gathering of outraged citizens converged on Washington D.C. to speak up and speak out against the BUSH LEAGUE mentality that has everyone spellbound in lunacy regarding our current governing body; the Republican missionary mobsters. It’s hopeless, but at least some people made it important enough to take a stand publicly. The BUSH LEAGUE can barely swallow it’s own lies. Yet, they keep throwing Georgie out there to do the declaration of war. It’s the same old story; can’t leave it because it would look like we lost. Yep, in the same way that Vietnam was an unattainable victory. What are you going to do, lock up the entire country? Our guys are targets, and their guys are martyrs. We didn’t learn anything! This is one putrid page in American history. My hat’s off to those who made the trip and voiced what many already know. People of the rock press ask if things have changed much in the 38 years since the time of the MC5. The answer is yes…it’s much worse.

Me and my interferon are getting along better lately. I’m having a surge in activity. I’m taking on tasks with vigor. I actually rode a bicycle every day for 4 days. I was out on the H.D. today. The weather was optimum, and blasting down the 210 freeway was about as good as sex. I take the pills and nothing happens. I take out the Harley and feel like I’m 14.

Angela is working in Europe for the week, on a press tour with LORDS OF ALTAMONT singer, THE LORD FARFIZA, Jake Cavaliere. Dan and I are handling the site-based Svengirly duties. In the meanwhile, I’m wrangling da home boys for the rest of this week. That may be as challenging as “The Treatment.” Everyday is a day I look forward to. It is a complete 180 degree shift from the old Mike. Not that I was a pessimist ever -- I just had an attitude that being negative was cool somehow. OK, It’s late, but it’s never too late.

No comments: